Complaint Review: Hairdyecolor, Sabfabisco, Glucosecare, Tromed, Felix Nduka Okafor

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Laura — london Internet United Kingdom
Hairdyecolor, Sabfabisco, Glucosecare, Tromed, Felix Nduka Okafor
1 thanes villas, london Internet United States of America

Hairdyecolor, Sabfabisco, Glucosecare, Tromed, Felix Nduka Okafor fraud, hairdyecolor, scam, london, Internet

*Author of original report: Sabfabisco, Tromed UK, Hairdyecolor, Glucosecare United Kingdom

As employee of the company called: Tromed UK limited, Hairdyecolor, Sabfabisco, Glucosecare, T20 or Trofish, whatever you prefer.

Manager: Felix Nduka Okafor

I have readed some critics to this company and to their websites and when I started working for them I hardly could believe that it was true.

This company/ these companies managed by Felix Nduka Okafor do not have almost any product in stock. People buy through the different websites, the money is directly taken from their bank account and the delivery can take 1, 2, 3, 4 weeks or never arrives as the order has not been procesed.

The customer services deserve the range of 0 as if the product is not in stock, there is any problem with the order or whatever, they will never contact the client. If the client asks for a refund, he will need to fight for the refund as probably it will take weeks. The sentence of the manager is: "let me track your order and I will back to you"....he will never do it. When the client insists so much, he will send the product and if the client wants the refund, he will need to send it back and pay for it. When they call to check what happen with their order probably the answer it will be: We have some problems with Royal Mail or it is in Royal Mail hands....it is not true, the order has not been processed.

When some clients wants to talk with the manager, Felix Nduka Okafor says to them that he is not the manager, when he is the only responsible person in the office.

I just say that I have been working for this company with this gentleman and it is really suspicious company. You know what you order and how much you pay but you do not know if you will get the product or the refund.

Many clients call the office every day regarding their orders or their refunds and if they are lucky and call few times, maybe they will get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hairdyecolor-Sabfabisco-Glucosecare-Tromed-Felix-Nduka-Okafor/internet/Hairdyecolor-Sabfabisco-Glucosecare-Tromed-Felix-Nduka-Okafor-fraud-hairdyecolor-sc-976105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hairdyecolor, Sabfabisco, Glucosecare, Tromed, Felix Nduka Okafor

Sabfabisco, Tromed UK, Hairdyecolor, Glucosecare United Kingdom

AUTHOR: Laura - (United Kingdom)

I am updating this report for some issues and because I should clarify some points:

I rectify the insinuation of these companies can be scam. Absolutelly they are not, I have seen them working but I keep my afirmation they do not work well at all. As I said in the previous report, I have readed really bad review about them and I know they are working on it to improve their services. Furthermore I should say that their products are really good quality even having some problems with the stock.

At any moment my previous report is blackmail or pretend this, this website has the goal of informing costumers and it is what I did and what I am doing now.