Complaint Review: Hairextensionsale.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Izzy — Greensburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Hairextensionsale.com

Hairextensionsale.com It's a extension selling for women all over the united states but really in china. Internet

We decided to buy extensions for our hair online at hairextensionsale.com and the website itself is saying how it's in the united states when it really isn't. It's in china. We orders hair that was supposed to arrive within 9-15 days but it really came in a month. I ordered it July 27 and received it in September 2. When the hair arrived it is not what we asked for, and the hair itself wasn't that much it was horrible not even real hair. And we tried to get out money back and they said no. Because it was within 48 hours. We IDE sending it back as soon as possible so I emailed them because unfortunately their phone number doesn't even work. I emailed them asking what I can do to send it back and to whose. And they didn't even answer my question, they waisted my 48 hour range. Then when my 48 hour window was up and I had asked them again they said you can have your money back because you didn't send it in within the 48 hour. Their a so many girls being ripped off and I should have listened to the girls online that made YouTube videos about this scam. Please shut this website down.!??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hairextensionsalecom/internet/Hairextensionsalecom-Its-a-extension-selling-for-women-all-over-the-united-states-but-r-939219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hairextensionsale.com