Complaint Review: Hairextensionslove.com

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: RBL — South Carolina United States of America
Hairextensionslove.com

Hairextensionslove.com Ripoff, Scam, hair extensions, extensions Internet

I bought what was supposed to be 18 inch human hair extensions from this site: http://www.hairextensionslove.com/18-inch-1b-natural-black-clip-in-human-hair-extensions-straight-7-pcs.html and they are beyond horrible. They look absolutely nothing like the pictures or even any hair extensions I've ever seen before. They are certainly not 18 inches long. Theyre also ridiculously stringy and are so thin towards the bottom that they don't add any length at all, it just makes my hair look scraggly. They're super thin (because they don't even use a fraction of the hair they should per weft) so they add no volume either. They also left long yellow threads and glue strings hanging down where the extensions were sewn/glued to the clips. [continued below]....
..... These are the absolute worst worst worst quality imaginable. They seriously look like they came out of a gumball machine. I should have gone to a reputable hair site and paid the extra money for decent ones.

I highly dougbt I'll be getting my money back since these are from China, not to mention their policy is no returns if the package is opened. Unfortunately for me I couldn't tell how sh*tty they were until I opened the package: "18. Can I return the item if I don't like it? Yes you can return it but item must be eligible which means 1. In original, factory condition (unaltered, unworn, undamaged, and with tags attached) and in original packaging." They also lie about shipping in their FAQ section: "16. How much is shipping? We offer free shipping worldwide." That is a huge lie as I was charged almost $10 for shipping.

They worst part is they doctor their comments section. If you look, every single comment is a glowing, rave review. But if you look closely, they have this to say about their comment policy: "Tell us what you think about this item and share your opinions with other people. Please make sure your review focuses only on this item. All reviews are moderated and will be reviewed within two business days. Inappropriate reviews will not be posted." I shared a review and it was never posted. I wonder why? Probably because they felt it was "inappropriate." I will never, ever buy from this place again. I suggest you don't either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hairextensionslovecom/internet/Hairextensionslovecom-Ripoff-Scam-hair-extensions-extensions-Internet-970686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hairextensionslove.com