Complaint Review: Hairfreecats - Sphynx Marina Landrum Jared Landrum

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:Uniontown Pennsylvania
Hairfreecats - Sphynx Marina Landrum Jared Landrum
Dallas Texas Nationwide U.S.A.

Hairfreecats Sphynx Marina Landrum Jared Landrum Unethical Cat Breeders Sells sphynx with genetic defects breeders Plano Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Sam Tate or Samantha Tate - Manny Tate - Wonderfulkitties - Sammy Tate is a real person. Rose Marie is her Mentor

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Tracy - Insane stalker on sphynx breeders

*Author of original report: Sam Tate or Samantha Tate aka Manny Tate AKA Wonderfulkitties aka Sammy Tate is a real person. Rose Marie is her Mentor

*Consumer Comment: I thinj I Get It Now?

*UPDATE Employee: Sam Tate is not a Sphynx Breeder is is a Sphynx Breeder Stalker

*Consumer Comment: SO HAS THIS ISSUE BEEN RESOLVED OR NOT?

*Author of original report: Sam Tate has cats with Mange Ringworm FELV & PKD wonderfulkittys are all ill

*UPDATE Employee: Sam Tate Samantha Tate in love with Sphynx breeders & is Dying to be one

*Author of original report: Sam Tate Samantha Tate Courtney Tate Wonderfulkittys fail in Sphynx world

*Consumer Comment: Tracy Hosfelt - Insane stalker on sphynx breeders.

*UPDATE Employee: Hairfreecats did not solve this matter.

*Author of original report: Masontown PA

*Author of original report: Sam finally dealint with her issues directly

*Consumer Suggestion: Tracy H. None of your business

*Consumer Suggestion: Tracy H. None of your business

*Author of original report: Hairfree cats

Sick Sphynx Cattery hairfreecats Marina and Jared Landrum
I bought a Sphynx cat from hairfreecats.com as a breeder, when the kitten was sent to me she had a grade 3 of 5 heart murmur. She also had many other health problems. Marina & Jared Landrum promised that they would replace the cat.

Marina picked three diffrent cats that she was going to send and had a different reason not to send each one. Jared told me that I could have pick of the a litter the day after my kitten died. She lived 1 year and 2days. I paid 2500$ for the kitten 250$ for shipping and 50$ for a microchip. I cashed in my 401k to pay for vet bills after I exhausted my bank account. The bills was huge! The kitten that I was told they would send is 15 weeks old and they refuse to contact me.

I have sent many emails and many voice mails. It is me that she is avoiding because she did answer a call I made from another state. She again told me she was going to send the kitten. And rushed to get off the phone. Than cut off all contact with me again. I want my kitten or my 2800$.

Praline
Uniontown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2007 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hairfreecats-Sphynx-Marina-Landrum-Jared-Landrum/nationwide/Hairfreecats-Sphynx-Marina-Landrum-Jared-Landrum-Unethical-Cat-Breeders-Sells-sphynx-with-274592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hairfreecats - Sphynx Marina Landrum Jared Landrum

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: 4real_sphynxbreeder - (U.S.A.)

It is obvious that this Sam is a very disturbed woman. She is not a sphynx breeder & makes such crazy comments that do not make sense. She obviously is up all night obsessing about breeders & should get the mental health help that she obviously needs. IF you look at the PA justice website you can see that she has done jail time for assault. She has threated several breeders that I know that she would wait outside their houses, head butt them, knock there teeth out & steal their cats. There is a police records of her threats & actions.
The thought of this person having a child. Hopefully the father will get custody so the child is safe.

I think one should stay positive & live their own life rather than becoming so obsessed with others that they stay up all night wishing they were somebody else. I suggest Sam to try & make some friends & make a life for yourself rather than you putting down others.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Tracy - Insane stalker on sphynx breeders

AUTHOR: Wonderfulkittys - (U.S.A.)

The bottom line to all of this is Tracy has mental issues. MOST of the reports that are filed here are from her from diffrent accounts. She ask a question then gives it the answer she wants to hear. My name is Samantha of (((REDACTED)))) kittys and I have been stalked by Tracy for almost a year now. I will provide you with tons of crazy emails sent to me by Tracy. She even involves my child, if you scroll up you can see where she put the name Courteny ... that is my daughter she will stop at nothing to upset someone. She really gets her rocks off this way.

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

AUTHOR: Praline - (U.S.A.)

Sam Tate is the name she mostly uses. She works for Rose Marie & has been harassing Sphynx breeders from PA - OH - TX to NY. She has a police record & is considered a threat. She stalked a woman breeder from Pittsburgh for months. She tries to get people to feel sorry for her & give her a free sphynx. The police have her recorded telling how she was going to hide outside the one breeders home & head butt her & knock all her teeth out. She is a real sick person who has zero self worth & no concious. If she contacts you -- just hang up. She is crazy.

I thinj I Get It Now?

AUTHOR: Hollie - (U.S.A.)

Ok so if I am reading all these post correctly then the original poster is actually this Sam Tate person? Is that what the case here is and she is stalking breeders who don't have these health issue's in their catteries trying to get free cats out of them? I think as breeders of any type of animal we all have these type of people in my world it is Rose Marie Zizzo who does all the stalking and who tells all these lies about other breeders who refuse to work with her.

If all this a lie I do feel for the breeder that has been her target because I know these kind of people are sick and they do need help and they will stop at nothing once they have someone in their sites. I hope all works out and this sam tate gets the help they need, although I did find it a bit childess in the one post where her weight and size and loosk and smells were talked about, that really has nothing to do with anything that she is doing and really was uncalled for but other then that, yeah I think if she is infact stalking you then you need to make sure that you keep copies of everything she posts online and then take her to small claims court for damages, I know a breeder in my world did that to our stalker friend and she lost big time!!! Hope all this gets resolved for you soon.

Sam Tate is not a Sphynx Breeder is is a Sphynx Breeder Stalker

AUTHOR: 4real_sphynxbreeder - (U.S.A.)

Sam has harassed both Marina & Jared endlessly. Sam Tate purchased a sphynx from us with breeding rights. She was not at the airport when the plane came in & the sphynx we trusted her with waited hours for her to come & pick up this beautiful girl. Sure she was sick by the time Sam or Samanatha got there (she looks more like a SAM) It was totally rude that she was not waiting on the cat at the airport. Sam has called out house over 1000 times. She has threatened physical harm to our entire family. She has had her half brothers & half sisters harass us as well including Brenda Gomez. She has sent us photos of our home threatening to burn it down if we did not send her another cat.

Then all the sudden she emailed that the cat she purchased from us died. She refused to send one paper from any vet. I have been contacted by many breeders that she is calling them & trying to have them pity her into giving her a sphynx on lease. I understand one or two have done this & then the cat was physically abused.
She has had a ton of problems with he muchkins having kidney failure, mange, hcm,the list is endlist.

She is a lonely old woman who has severe mental issues after losing her boyfriend to a guy. Stay clear of this unstable he/she She also is starting issues between breeders such Pat & Diane who were best friends & had a falling out. Sam talks to both of them about each other & plans on using the information to blackmail them out of a sphynx.
Stay clear

SO HAS THIS ISSUE BEEN RESOLVED OR NOT?

AUTHOR: Hollie - (U.S.A.)

After reading all the different post's to this report I am confussed as to weather or not it has been resolved? I guess being a breeder myself after reading that the breeder supposedly not only sent a replacement kitten, but refunded the original purchase price plus enormous vet bills I guess should have told me it was a false report, however my confussion is, which report is false, the original report that this cattery sold and sells sick kittens or that the issue was resolved the way it states it was resolved, and who posted the false information? I mean according the information provided it states that the author of the original report was the one to also post that everything had been resolved and a replacement and refund were given by the breeder so who posted that? I guess I can see the breeder actually posting this false information to make themselves look good? Is this the case here?

Sam Tate has cats with Mange Ringworm FELV & PKD wonderfulkittys are all ill

AUTHOR: Praline - (U.S.A.)

Sam Tate is mentally ill. She has does not have any sphynx & she is stalking breeders nationwide. She had a break down when she lost her job & her boyfriend decided to leave her for a man even though she could pass for a dude.
She had killed many cats with the chicken wire in her garage. She does not have even keep the kittens indoors
ASPCA is investigating this sick woman.

Sam Tate Samantha Tate in love with Sphynx breeders & is Dying to be one

Sam Tate who was Samantha Tate before he/shes sex change opertation
This person wants so desperately to be a spyhnx breeder.
She does not own a sphynx & cannot afford one. Her muchkins are infected with mange & ringworm. So is Chris & Courtney?
Pictures of these three up soon

www.wonderfullkittys.com mange - ringworm - Fleas PKD disease save yourself from the grief

Sam Tate Samantha Tate Courtney Tate Wonderfulkittys fail in Sphynx world

AUTHOR: Praline - (U.S.A.)

Sam Tate has been kicked off all sphynx breeder boards after she was kicked off all muchkin breeder boards. She lost her job after failing her patient as an emt. She has been bullying breeders around the country for a free cat. She claimed that Praline died but she is alive & well at her mothers home.
don't fall for her story it is an abusive home where pedigree cats are in harm.
She had no life & will do anything to scam her way into your life
Don't fall for her sob story.

Tracy Hosfelt - Insane stalker on sphynx breeders.

AUTHOR: Sphynxbreeder - (U.S.A.)

I am a sphynx breeder who has know Marina and Jared Landrum of Hairfreesphynx. They are being harrassed by a very sick woman, Tracy Hosfelt of Stubenville, Ohio, who has been harrassing sphynx breeders all over the web. She has very sick FIP cats and keeps them in an over crowed warehouse. She has dead frozen sphynx in her freezer which if that isn't sick, I don't know what is. I have been a breeder many years in sphynx and show along with Marina and Jared and have several of their beautiful cats. They are well loved and healthy sphynx which any one would love to have. Tracy thinks if she bad mouths all of the good sphynx breeders and tell lies about them that this will help her sell her sick warehouse of sphynx. Look on the rip off report as you will find other reports on breeders that she has wrote being she is the only person that uses the rip off site to bad mouth breeders. Breeders have a cat court that they can take their complaints to and if anyone has a complaint about a breeder this is where the sane people go with their complaints. Not a website where they will write any lies that this freak will write. This lady is as big and fat as a house and can't get a man because she is so dirty and actually stints. This is why this ugly woman has all of this free time on her hands to bother to be so obsessed with trying to bad mouth other breeders. She doesn't even care of her own appearance so how is she going to take care of her cats? If in doubt look on the report for sphynx breeders and you will see all of the breeders she has bashed using other names and addresses. Tracy has been turned into the police but being the internet is new is so far getting away with all of her slander. The police classified her as a internet stalker. If you are a animal lover please be aware of this sick person. She will also use names like Tracee which she has a myspace also under that name and Tracy Hoss, T - Hoss but her real name is Tracy Hosfelt and her father ownes an Electric appliance store.

Hairfreecats did not solve this matter.

AUTHOR: Hairfreecatspraline - (U.S.A.)

Hairfreecats has not resolved this matter. The reports on here that this has been taken care of is false. The breeder of Praline still refuses to take responsibility for the sick kitten she sold.

**The original report was put on Ripoff Report without consent of involved parties.

Masontown PA

Full refund & replacement cat sent to Wondeful Kitties of Masontown PA
Thank you Marina & Jared for your help!

Sam finally dealint with her issues directly

AUTHOR: Praline - (U.S.A.)

Glad to see "SAM T" Dealing with her issues directly & not dragging the world into it.
Hopefully the new meds with continue with your recovery

#14 Consumer Suggestion

Tracy H. None of your business

AUTHOR: Sam Tate - (U.S.A.)

Tracy H. Please do not harass Marina. This is a private matter between the parties involved. You should not be posting things that are not you business.
Please tend to your own matters.

Sam T. Of Wonderfulkittys
The actual involved party

#15 Consumer Suggestion

Tracy H. None of your business

AUTHOR: Sam Tate - (U.S.A.)

Please tend to your own matters.

Sam T. Of Wonderfulkittys
The actual involved party

Hairfree cats

AUTHOR: Praline - (U.S.A.)

Replacement cat was sent plus full refund of my $2500 & the $10,000 in vet bills/
Thanks