Complaint Review: Hairwholesales.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: El — west palm beach Florida USA
Hairwholesales.com
3 Bloco Genra Ed, Rio de genro, Sede Caixa Distric Internet United States of America

Hairwholesales.com Pablo Ebuga Fraud & outstanding refund Internet

I ordered $3500 of Virgin Hair from Hair wholesales in brazil. They did not fillout the UPS form correct and it was delivered to the wrong address. They have yet to refund me and this purchase was made back in February 20th, 2012. I asked him to send me another package and Pablo Ebuga lied twice. first time he said they robbed his warehouse, the second time he said the warehouse made a mistake and did not actually deliver to me. Then I asked for a refund because he was just giving me a run around. He said he would refund the next day. That never happened. He would not answer my calls and would actually hang up every time he noticed it was me on the phone. I also discovered that the hair is not even from brazil but from the UK. He says its from brazil but its not. So almost 4 months later I have yet to get my money back and looking to take legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hairwholesalescom/internet/Hairwholesalescom-Pablo-Ebuga-Fraud-outstanding-refund-Internet-890563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hairwholesales.com