Complaint Review: Haiyan

• Submitted: Mon, July 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Moniorca — Merrillville Indiana
7 Floor, Caifu Building, Baoyuan Road, Baoan Internet China

Haiyan Zhang aka Joe Zhang scam, stole money for product, but sent nothing and is still on Alibaba.com, Western union fraud shenzhen Guangdong China

I was scammed by this company. I went to Alibaba.com to get a quote on the price of a solid silicone love doll. I sent several requests in to various companies there. One company in particular, Shenzhen global, stood out because the site says they are a verified gold member and their location was inspected per Alibaba.com

I dropped my guard and spoke with Joe Zhang about purchasing a doll. He showed me a video of the doll and he even held the arms up like I asked him too. This was done on Trademanager, a chat program via Alibaba. He quoted me a price of $168. I agreed and he told me that with I could send the money via Western Union. Again, I was new at this and unaware of scams, so,I agreed. He told me that the total with shipping and handling would be $264.83. I sent the money via Western Union to, as he instructed, Haiyan Zhang Shenzhen China. (I still have the receipt for this transaction. However, he failed to forward a tracking number or any other information regarding shipment. I checked my homepage on Alibaba.com for an order number and there was none.

I have the conversations via Trademanager saved and the receipt for the Western Union transfer. I tried to place a dispute on Alibaba regarding this, but the company, Shenzhen Global, is not listed as a company with them. However, when you search for products, their name and products pop up in the search. How can this be? I was scammed by Alibaba and Shenzhen Global if you ask me. They are in this mess together. I don't know what to do. I would like to get my money back, but I can't file a complaint against them because like I said, the company that shows in the searches, does not exist when it comes time to file a dispute.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haiyan-/internet/Haiyan-Zhang-aka-Joe-Zhang-scam-stole-money-for-product-but-sent-nothing-and-is-still-o-1068985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haiyan