Complaint Review: Half Off Depot

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: John S — atlanta Georgia
Half Off Depot
Internet USA

Half Off Depot I paid for a voucher, but the issuer never allowed me to redeem it! Internet

I purchased a voucher for a trail ride for 2 (valid for 6 months) in November 2012. When I tried to redeem in November, I was told there was no availability until Jan 2013. Well, it's colder than a witches tit in January, so I thought I would wait until March (I had until May).

I was never able to reach them again. I called and left voice message after voice message, with no response. I got Half Off Depot involved after about the 3rd-4th try. They reached out to the vouched issuer and told them I was trying to contact them. In turn, the voucher issuer emailed them back with ANOTHER number for me to try and call.

Once again, I made several attempts to contact the voucher issuer, left vm with the times I wanted to ride, per the vm instructions, still no return call, no confirmed appointment. Since I had the email address from when they CC'd me on their response to Half Off Depot, I emailed them and let them know I had been trying to contact them. Still no response.

At that point I just asked Half OFf Depot to refund my money since they service THEY brokered did not fulfill their end of the bargain. This was NOT my first time using Half Off Depot. I had used them successfully several times in the past. It's definitely my last. Now I warn everyone I know not to use them unless they are comfortable with the risk that they may never get anything for their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Half-Off-Depot/internet/Half-Off-Depot-I-paid-for-a-voucher-but-the-issuer-never-allowed-me-to-redeem-it-Intern-1061386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half Off Depot