Complaint Review: Half Off Depot

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: fsusweetheart84 — Brandon Florida
Half Off Depot

Half Off Depot Paid for Merchandise Never Delivered, Paid for Vouchers that DO NOT Work, Will NOT Refund! Atlanta, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We want to correct any issue you may have

I ordered a bracelet in January, never have received. Talked to the bracelet company & they never got paid by Half-off Depot, Jan. 2013. I had 2 Movie codes that were valid dates, they refused to honor after I proved they were at fault. I have a voucher that restaurant will not honor & they will not respond to emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Half-Off-Depot/internet/Half-Off-Depot-Paid-for-Merchandise-Never-Delivered-Paid-for-Vouchers-that-DO-NOT-Work-1035119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half Off Depot

We want to correct any issue you may have

AUTHOR: Jason - ()

Hello, my name is Jason DeBord and I am the Director of Operations for Half Off Depot. I would like nothing more than to correct any issue that you may have. Please email directly at jason@halfoffdepot.con

I will do everything that I can to resolve any issue. I can assure you that we pay all of our merchants and that should a merchant not honor or go out of business, we will be happy to credit your account for the purchase per our policies. Please email me and I will do my best to resolve this as soon as possible.

Sincerely,