Complaint Review: Half Off Depot

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Curt — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Half Off Depot

Half Off Depot spam emails leading to purchases they don't fulfill and refuse a refund on Internet

Watch out for Spam emails from HalfOff Depot.  I ordered a keychain breathalyzer from the add.  A month later it never came, so I emailed them.  They ignored me.  Three weeks later I emailed again.  They put a credit in my new HalfOff Depot account for the purchase price with no explanation.  I told them I wanted what I purchased or a refund.  They then said that the company with the product informed them they could no longer deliver the product.  They refused a refund.  I told them that I don't want a credit due to my experience and waste of time, and they said no.

What an absolute ripoff!  I googled them and it looks like many other are having the same experience.  I'm thankful for credit card companies that can chargeback on scum ripoff artists like HalfOff Depot.  It makes you appreciate honest companies like Groupon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Half-Off-Depot/internet/Half-Off-Depot-spam-emails-leading-to-purchases-they-dont-fulfill-and-refuse-a-refund-on-931419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half Off Depot