Complaint Review: Half-com and Textbookdepots

• Submitted: Mon, March 08, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 08, 2004

• Reported By:kernersville North Carolina
Half-com and Textbookdepots
Walnut Creek, California Internet U.S.A.

Half-com And Textbookdepots ripoff did not ship book and won't respond to my emails Walnut Creek California Internet

I ordered a book my son needed for college on Jan 13, 2004. It is now March 8, 2004 and I have not received the book. I requested a refund of $70 from half.com and they will not respond to me.

Not only did I not get the book, my son is struggling with his accounting class and I had to go buy the book at the college bookstore.

I would be willing to join a class action suit against these crooks.

Conrad
kernersville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2004 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Half-com-and-Textbookdepots/internet/Half-com-And-Textbookdepots-ripoff-did-not-ship-book-and-wont-respond-to-my-emails-Walnu-83202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half-com and Textbookdepots