brings

• Updated: Sat, September 19, 2009

• Reported By: Msstupizzle — Portland Oregon USA
Half.com - Ebay
www.half.com Internet United States of America

Half.com - Ebay parent company = Ebay My seller acct was hijacked and my fees were deposited to someone else's account but half.com won't respond to me since June 2009 Internet

I have been selling books on Half.com since late last fall.  I received emails telling me my seller fees were going to be deposited to my seller's account.  The amounts were usually small and I didn't realize until June (when I was to receive seller fees of $150+) that I had never received ANY deposits to my bank account.

I tried to find a customer service department on Half.com but there is no way to contact a live person.  Eventually I was able to find the area which listed the bank account that my seller fees were being deposited into.  It was not any bank account I ever had or any bank account I entered.

Since June 2009 I have emailed and emailed Half.com to ask them to help me find out where my seller fees went.  All I ever get is an automated email response saying they will help me resolve my issue within 24-48 hours or 72 hours at the most.  I have never had anyone from Half.com contact me nor gotten any of the money Half.com owes me.

I tried to contact customer service at Ebay.com which owns Half.com.  One customer service person on their chat help area said they would connect me to the correct department to get help.  The chat person they connected me to gave me a different email address to write to.  I ended the chat and emailed the new email address only to find it was not a valid email address.

I continue every few days to send emails to service@half.com (the only customer service email listed anywhere on their website) but NOTHING.  I suspect Half.com is keeping the money themselves.  This is a very disreputable company.  What kind of company offers zero customer service?  I will discontinue selling books on Half.com and use Amazon.com which always pays on time and has responsive customer service.  And I will post on as many websites as I can to let people know what a rip off Half.com is.

Mary - Portland, OR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom-Ebay/internet/Halfcom-Ebay-parent-company-Ebay-My-seller-acct-was-hijacked-and-my-fees-were-deposi-497586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com - Ebay