Complaint Review: Half.com, HDC

• Submitted: Sun, December 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 03, 2006

• Reported By:azusa California
Half.com, HDC
2145 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California U.S.A.

Half.com, HDC Fail to protect sellers's safty of selling goods, fail to check the payment security. San Jose California

Hey, there.
This is zhixing(bernie), I have been selling stuff on ebay.com almost two years, and i recently started selling on it's half.com.

I found out that there are tons of ebay sellers have been in same trouble with me. Also check the site below plz, there are many ebay sellers having same troubles:

It has made me over 1000 dollars loss, and I had a few conversation with a few of scamers from half.com on yahoo messenger, because i act like i have in their trap.

Basically, how they work is they steal the credit cards by some ways, and open many fake local bank accounts in all over the U.S. And ebay even tell me "it is safe to ship, since the order is filled up" Then it gave me chargeback problems, the HDC, they dont care what's ur situation, they just keep charging u back. Because i have no longer kept my delievry confirmations only. I mean come on, it is no way to 100% sure to keep a such small green slip, anything can happen in this long period.

I hope i have made a clear statement to you. I really like to talk about more details, and i also kept those fake money orders, and personal checks from them sent to me, and then they stoped contacting me, and begging me not turn this to polices at the end of conversation. I hope this can prove you something. THats really bad (half.com) as an online company the way of protecting seller's rights, also buyers' rights are important. Please take some serious on this, I am so appreciated of it.

Best Regards!

Zhixing
azusa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2006 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom-HDC/San-Jose-California-95125/Halfcom-HDC-Fail-to-protect-sellerss-safty-of-selling-goods-fail-to-check-the-payment-223561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com, HDC