Complaint Review: Half.com Per Textbookdepots - Amazon

• Updated: Thu, February 05, 2004

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
Half.com Per Textbookdepots - Amazon
www.half.com Internet U.S.A.

Half.com Per Textbookdepots - Amazon ripoff, company did not send textbook but was charged for it, now I'm failing the class Internet

In early January, I decided to save money by ordering my college textbooks online. I went through amazon.com where for my marketing book i was redirected to www.half.com ; the price on the book was right and the couple reviews for the seller seemd appropriate so I ordered the book from textbookdepots .

My debit card was charged that day for the near $50 cost; and I still have not recieved the book. Half.com told me to wait until February 4th to report the book missing. So on the 4th I wrote an email to both half.com and the seller; and today i resent it to both - where i am still awaiting a response.

Now, I am in desperate need for the book in my class and I don't have it nor do I have the $50 that would help me buy the full price one from the university bookstore!

Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom-Per-Textbookdepots-Amazon/internet/Halfcom-Per-Textbookdepots-Amazon-ripoff-company-did-not-send-textbook-but-was-charged-79350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com Per Textbookdepots - Amazon