Complaint Review: Half.com - half.ebay.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2007

• Reported By:Desert Hot Springs California
Half.com - half.ebay.com
2145 Hamilton Ave San Jose, California U.S.A.

Half.com - Ebay.half.com This company did not have any phisical addrss San Jose California

Half.com website is company that serves as trading agent between booksellers and book consumers. They do not have phone number and do not response to e mails. I am a real seller with a real name and US address and used to sell about real 20 books on this website and never got my money for the sales. I have tracking numbers form US Post Office that the books had been send and delivered to the addresses provided.
However the Half.com had closed my account stated that I cannot prove my identity that I did providing my bank account info.

After 90 days and long history of e mailing I received from them with several not corresponding responses each with deferent explanation why they did not pay money to me. I can see that for time elapsed they accumulated substantial amount of interest from my payment of $2,394.46 and so probably from all other sellers like me that might be a real big money. Half.com used to cheat me of the reason why they do not pay my money every time postponed the day of payment.

I have all this months spent trying to communicate with them taking off my time from my family and work.
I am seeking the a number of sellers like me to file a group case and stop companies like Half.com from misuse of the other people money, and request the adequate arrangement with this dishonest website.

Igan
Desert Hot Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2007 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom-halfebaycom/San-Jose-California-95125/Halfcom-Ebayhalfcom-This-company-did-not-have-any-phisical-addrss-San-Jose-California-289227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com - half.ebay.com