Complaint Review: Half.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2002

• Reported By:
Half.com
500 SOUTH GRAVERS ROAD PYMOUTH MEETING, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 610-567-1090
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

HALF.COM NOT REFUNDING AFTER ITEM WAS SHIPPED BACK MAJOR RIPOFF victimized many consumers PYMOUTH MEETING Pennsylvania

I ordered a laptop with the correct specs that I wanted in a laptop, when I got it, it was nothing like I saw online. I was told by the orginal company (the ET Company) that I could return the item. I returned the item and now Half.com wants me to jump through hoops to get my money back. I am currently in the process of turning them into the Better Business Bureau in PA and to The Federal Trade Commission. It has been since February 28, 2002 since the original company recieved the laptop back. This company is a fraud and will not give back money on their life.

Heather
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/PYMOUTH-MEETING-Pennsylvania-19462/HALFCOM-NOT-REFUNDING-AFTER-ITEM-WAS-SHIPPED-BACK-MAJOR-RIPOFF-victimized-many-consumers-16606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com