Complaint Review: Half.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Desert Hot Springs California
Half.com
www.half.ebay.com San Jose, California U.S.A.

Half.com Aka Ebay.half.com holding money no answer cheating San Jose California

I used be a seller on Half.com. They closed my account as well as many others for some unknown reasons such as "Abusing Half.com" but promised my payments in 90 days to be transfered into my bank account. this is $2.394. On this day of december I received nothing.In their site page is stated : "paid on Novenber 20", but no money at all, nor any transfer.
I tried to communicate with them with hundreds of e mails and each and every time the information received from them is different and non consistent. They never being in touch with sellers directly. For any e mail you have to do a research to fine a link, this way they are hiding from angry consumers. Now they told me they are going to send me a check in 6 (!)weeks, and neither informed me of their corporate address not any phone number of Half.com. They cheating constantly with individual selller' money and accumulating great interest on it. I am seeking other unfortunate sellers as myself to file a group case and legal help. Harry up, you are being ripped off your money!

Igro
Desert Hot Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/San-Jose-California/Halfcom-Aka-Ebayhalfcom-holding-money-no-answer-cheating-San-Jose-California-289518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com