institution

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Bartlett Illinois
Half.com
2145 Hamilton Ave San Jose, California U.S.A.

Half.com ,Half.com suspends my account for no good reason and owes me over$23k! San Jose California

I am now also a victom to this suspension scam and I have done nothing wrong. I had a recent volume spike in June do to a new busniess line and half.com flagged me as a fraud risk and suspended my account for Abusing Ebay. Like others here, I have sent countless email and faxed the required documents with no reply. So far, they are holding my June 30 payment of more than $23k.

Reading all these reports, I am now afraid that my funds will be delayed and I need that money to pay my vendor for all the shipments made to my half.com
customers!

If someone has figured out the best way to handle and expedite this process, please contact me at ccitymedia@yahoo.com. I cannot afford to float this money indefinitly. I was looked to get myself out of debt and now I am just deeper into it. I need help!

Max
Bartlett, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/San-Jose-California/Halfcom-Halfcom-suspends-my-account-for-no-good-reason-and-owes-me-over23k-San-Jose-C-352263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com