Complaint Review: Half.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:New Burnswick New Jersey
Half.com
http://half.ebay.com San Jose, California U.S.A.

Half.com No payment yet from half.com San Jose California

I sold my used collection of books on half.com in February 2008.I was eagerly waiting for my payment when out of the blue they suspended me for "Abusing ebay".I did not know what that meant and appealed the suspension.However they decided to leave me suspended and asked me to contact after 90 days from the suspension date for payment.

I contacted them afater 90 days and they asked me to send a bunch of stuff like my driver's license,bank statement etc which I did.They agreed to deposit the money to my account and asked me to wait for 7 days.After 7 days with not money in my account,I emailed them and they replied that the diret deposit failed and that they will mail a check.I absolutely do not think they will do that.They are liars !!!!!.Now I am out of my money though I have shipped all the books.Haven't been paid a dime.Total amount duped is $2100

Samantha
New Burnswick, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/San-Jose-California/Halfcom-No-payment-yet-from-halfcom-San-Jose-California-355654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com