Complaint Review: Half.com

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Half.com
half.com Internet U.S.A.

HALF.COM Complete half.com RIPOFF San Jose California

I am a college student and I happened to come across half.com and decided to order my textbooks from the website. Since it was being run by eBay, I figured I wouldnt run into any problems at all because I have NEVER had a problem with ebay before. I ordered all of my books for school and ended up ordering 5 total books from half.com and ONE showed up. The other 4 are no wheres to be seen. I have tried repeatedly to contact the "sellers" but no replies and when I looked them up under ebay, I found out that none of them were registered ebay users anymore. I now short over $230 and extremely upset. Worst of all I can only file 3 lifetime claims under half.com but I have 4 books that havent come. I dont know whether I will ever see the books or the money that was already withdrawn from my bank account but I know that I will never make a half.com purchase again. Many of my friends at school have had similar problems.

Christopher
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2006 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/internet/HALFCOM-Complete-halfcom-RIPOFF-San-Jose-California-211354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com