helps

• Updated: Sun, October 07, 2007

• Reported By:Tarpon Springs Florida
Half.com
half.com Internet U.S.A.

HALF.COM I paid for merchandise and did not receive it Internet

I purchased an item from half.com and the seller did not provide said item. I filed a claim with half.com and did not receive a reply. I sent several messages to them over the last year and a half and received no response.

This happened twice. The first time, I didn't file a claim within the specified time period, so I let it go. The second time I was very careful to go through proper channels and get everything done on time.

Kyle
Tarpon Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2007 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/internet/HALFCOM-I-paid-for-merchandise-and-did-not-receive-it-Internet-277586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com