Complaint Review: Half.com

• Reported By:Pekin Indiana
Half.com
half.com Internet U.S.A.

HALF.COM RIPPED OFF, UNABLE TO FILE A CLAIM, HORRIBLE SERVICE Internet

I ordered all of my textbooks from half.com like I do every year. This year 3 of the 5 sellers I ordered from never sent the books. YES, 3 DIFFERENT SELLERS!
I am pretty sure that there is a group of individuals using half.com to target college students because several of my classmates have had the same problem.

Then as if losing hundreds of dollars isn't bad enough;half.com makes it virtually impossible to figure out how to file a claim. And while I'm waiting the 50 days (lol) that half.com requires you to wait before you can make a claim, I discover that the sellers are no longer registered users. So what is a person supposed to do?

One of the sellers who ripped me off has received twentysomething negative messages from over 20 people he/she ripped off. Also you're only allowed to file 3 claims in your lifetime-well I guess this means that I won't be using half.com anymore since I HAVE TO FILE 3 FRICKING CLAIMS ON THIS ONE ORDER!!This is ridiculous, and something needs to be done.

Angela
Pekin, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2006 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/internet/HALFCOM-RIPPED-OFF-UNABLE-TO-FILE-A-CLAIM-HORRIBLE-SERVICE-Internet-210446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com