Complaint Review: Half.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: oscartracho — Los Angeles California United States of America
Half.com

Half.com I order one book on this web site, But they charge me twice and i am trying to send email to them but they don't respond back to a cancellation. I talk to one of my banker to cancel the transaction i Internet

I bought a book in half.com and I haven't received because i don't want it. The reason I don't want it is because i was charged twice for one item. I have send emails to them but their response is not explicit. I think they ignore my issue I have against them. I also call e-bay because supposely is an e-bay company. they said they can't help me with that. Then "Why do they put in their site that half.com is an e-bay company. I am willing to receive information and share information to all those people that haven't receive the good service through this company. Half.com has get money from my card withou my athorization. In my half account appears that i buy one item. but in my bank account appears that they charged me twice the same quantity. Hope the people from goverment who inspect the anti-fraud companies can get rid of companies like half.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/internet/Halfcom-I-order-one-book-on-this-web-site-But-they-charge-me-twice-and-i-am-trying-to-s-935416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com