Complaint Review: Half.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: ametz — Blackstone Massachusetts United States of America

Half.com This company is a complete SCAM! I sold a book on half.com and never recieved my payment for the book I shipped. This company does have a phone number but no one to answer the calls. Internet

This company is a complete scam! I sold a book through half.com and never received payment for the book I shipped. This company does have a phone number however there is no-one there to accept your call and the first sentence stated is " If your calling for an unauthorized credit card charge press 1" if you happen to press any of the numbers they tell you nothing and they don't even state the company name!! This is so frustrating I have called ebay who claim they are the mother company of half.com but cannot help me with any of the problems. Half.com states you can email complaints however they either do not email you back or they give you vague answers. I do not know what kind of company they are running but if ebay is affiliated they are beginning to get a bad reputation in my eyes as well. Do not use this company they are absolutely awful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/internet/Halfcom-This-company-is-a-complete-SCAM-I-sold-a-book-on-halfcom-and-never-recieved-my-936024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com