Complaint Review: Half.com

• Reported By:Canton Ohio
Half.com
www.half.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Half.com = Full Ripoff On-line Only Internet

Half.com, which is an affiliate of Ebay, put a screen on my Ebay so that I cannot sign in to Ebay until I give Half.com a credit card number! I have never been to the Half.com site, nor do I wish to become a member, and I am certainly NOT going to give them my credit card number!!!

I have contacted Ebay about this and they said they cannot help because it wasn't their fault. I contacted Half.com and get no answers (imagine that!!). I even wrote to threaten them with a letter to the BBB, and still no answer. I even contacted Ebay again to tell them that they will be losing my money since I cannot shop on their site and I guess that doesn't matter to them either because they haven't answered either. Any ideas anyone???

TJ
Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halfcom/nationwide/Halfcom-Full-Ripoff-On-line-Only-Internet-404246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Half.com