Complaint Review: Halifax Communication

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2002

• Reported By:Fargo ND
Halifax Communication
PO Box 120790 Fargo, Florida U.S.A.

Halifax Communication ripoff ripped off and scammed Fargo Florida

This is what they said:

"We'll send you loose leaf catalogs. All you do is fold and mail them out."

"As soon as we receive your catalogs, we mailout your weekly paycheck."

" The more catalogs you mail for us, the more money we'll pay you. YOUR PAYCHECK IS GUARANTEED."

Me and my wife sent in $75.00 with hopes of changing our financial future for us and our 6 year old son. After 3 weeks of receiving nothing I found this website and my heart dropped to the floor, I called my wife from work and told her and she started to cry over the phone. We, along with the millions of other families out there canot afford to take this type of abuse.

That $75.00 was the last remaining money we had in our account until we got paid 2 weeks later. Halifax promised us the program
ithin two days. Me and my family are still waiting.

Gordon
Fargo, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2002 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halifax-Communication/Fargo-Florida-33312/Halifax-Communication-ripoff-ripped-off-and-scammed-Fargo-Florida-26689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halifax Communication