Complaint Review: Halifax Communication

• Submitted: Mon, October 21, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, October 28, 2002

• Reported By:Silver Spring Md
Halifax Communication
Florida Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Halifax Communication ripoff "BASTARDS who pissed on my leg and told me its raining" Where's my money you a*#@! Fort LaudredaleFort Lauderdale Florida

*0: New info about Halifax that can help everyone who got ripped off.

These Halifax bastards got me filled up with false hopes and prommises of making tons of money "Ooo We promise, it's Guaranteed!, we would never lie to you". A bunch of bull s**t!!

I signed up for the $55 dollar Group one about 3 weeks ago and have been waiting for the packages ever since. I kept telling my self "its comming, don't worry, it's proably on its way".

Just about a minute ago, I was like " Ah what the hell, lets see if Halifax Communication has a website", and guess what I found..... Yup all of theses testimonies about how Halifax Communication is a scam, a ripoff, a big brown turd. Ok I don't know about the "big brown turd" thing but they are still F**ing a**holes for taking my money.

If anyone out there have any infomation about Halifax Communication please come forward so everyone that got riped off can get some satisfaciton of knowing that those sons of bitches are going to get what they desirve.... "Death"..... sike, just d**n near to it!!

Khai
Silver Spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2002 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halifax-Communication/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/Halifax-Communication-ripoff-BASTARDS-who-pissed-on-my-leg-and-told-me-its-raining-Wher-33067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halifax Communication

#1 0

New info about Halifax that can help everyone who got ripped off.

AUTHOR: - ()

I have found Halifax's bank account #. So if we can trace it back and see who that bank account belongs to we can catch whoever is behind this scam. If anyone out there have any suggestions on how we can do this please pot your info below so everyone will know. Click on the REBUTTAL Box below.