Complaint Review: Halifax Communication

• Submitted: Mon, August 19, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 19, 2002

• Reported By:Phoenix Ar
Halifax Communication
P.O. Box 120790 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Halifax Communication ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Ft. Lauderdale Florida

When I first received the flyer "$5,000 WEEKLY!! Start Today!" from Halifax Communication, I thought it was too good to be true. Well, it was and I should have known better, but my curosity got the better of me.

I was looking for a little extra income to help with the bills, help my daughter with college expenses, and plan a few nice vacations. When the "package" did not arrive in a about three weeks, I grew suspicious and surprised. I searched the internet and found that other honest people had the same surprise and experience from "Halifax Communication". Boy, WHAT A RIPOFF!!

I hope these slugs have a nice time with our free money. The sooner they are caught and prosecuted, the better off the USA will be. "Break a leg" to all the con-artists of the world.

Tim
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2002 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halifax-Communication/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Halifax-Communication-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-27351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halifax Communication