Complaint Review: Halifax Communications

• Submitted: Sun, December 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, December 05, 2004

• Reported By:Laredo Texas
Halifax Communications
P.O. Box 120790 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Halifax Communications ripoff, deceptive, scam artists, never sent "catalogs" Ft. Lauderdale Florida

As I write I have the order form of Halifax Communication since they do follow up. They might possibly be legit and never received my order and I never checked if my money order was cashed. I believed I was ripped off simply because I never received anything and because they didn't have phone number to call to.

I'm no longer looking for one of those get rich quick schemes which this one was one of them I'm sure but I do believe their are honest work at home jobs for honest hard working people out there.

I'm still searching for one personally and I would advice anyone not to send money to any program who does't give you a simple, low-cost, and I just can't stress it enough how ridiculous it for a company to be asking for anything over $10 and not give you a phone number.

Laredo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2004 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halifax-Communications/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-78046/Halifax-Communications-ripoff-deceptive-scam-artists-never-sent-catalogs-Ft-Lauderda-121294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halifax Communications