• Report: #1120736

• Reported By: Parent — Bunnell Florida
Halifax Hositol
303 N Clyde Morris Daytona, Florida USA

Halifax Hositol Daytona Florida ER NIGHTMARE Daytona Florida

My Son wa hit by a semi, I was notifeid he was being transported to Halifax Hospitol.

Upon arriving i was told where his room was he was in xray, brought back and we waited an hour before he went to cat scans.

He lie there in pain as a parent I'm on edge. Then a Crew Cut Security Gaurd approaches as I was pacing out side my sons room, "Do you need something,In a darker vioce he repeats Do you need something" I said Excuse me!, he then changes his tome and asked if the paitent needed water. I said he can't have water, why are you askin if paitents can have water, he wondered away. I went to the Nurse, and told her , she acted if she went to see him but she didnt know I was watching and did not ,,she then cames to me and tells me it is thier customer service to offer everyone water, funny aI thought I'd been there for hours and not one other person asked me if I wanted water.

So now the nurse has lied to me. WOW one should be able to trust your treating nurses! I thought, So then the nurse attacks me telling me the door that I had gone out of to put things in the car was RESTRICTED, But I said It's not marked that, well we have rules! where are they posted? I asked. She went ad got a Stupervisor, the stupervisor, came in smiling, and started reiterating how the door is RESTRICTED and they have rules , this door is a huge door, for emergancey crews, but there were no emergancey people using it or waas it marked,

the conversation got heated and I asked her to exit my sons room to talk as He was getting upset,His blood pressure was rising. as we went out his door I closed it, she kept trying to open it, I asked to see the Admisisrtator nw. She then said follw me and led me out to the front of the hospitol, where I agian asked to see the Admin, she said your not going upstairs and said I could call them from the phone as her and three secuity gards surounded me, I went out to the phone and called,

Trish a young Administrator came, I explaind what had happend , all she kept saying is what do you want, to be with your son,,what parent wouldnt waant to be, but she got the stupervisor, and she once again came in smileing and started with we have rukes soeach, I said enough I walked out and waited for my son.

Upon getting him home I checked him over he had glass still inbedded in his back, they never even looked at his wounds.

Pitiful excuse for a cheating hospitol, they are being sued for fraud! I found out billions of fuad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halifax-Hositol/Daytona-Florida-32114/Halifax-Hositol-Daytona-Florida-ER-NIGHTMARE-Daytona-Florida-1120736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halifax Hositol