Complaint Review: HallMark Ford

• Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010

• Reported By: Bobcat — Sardis Mississippi United States of America
HallMark Ford
921 Hwy 6 West Batesville, Mississippi United States of America

HallMark Ford The installation of the wrong computer in my truck has caused me many problems. My truck stalls on me in the middle of the highway. I have lack of acceleration. Iam not getting good gas mileage at Batesville, Mississippi

*Consumer Comment: Hallmark Ford

The installation of the wrong computer in my truck has caused me many problems.  My truck stalls on me in the middle of the highway.  I have lack of acceleration and does not get good gas mileage at all.  The 98 model computer and the 99 model computer are very much different and that's why I'm having so many problems with my truck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HallMark-Ford/Batesville-Mississippi-38606/HallMark-Ford-The-installation-of-the-wrong-computer-in-my-truck-has-caused-me-many-probl-589827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HallMark Ford

Hallmark Ford

AUTHOR: verynothappy - (United States of America)

What are they telling you at Hallmark Ford? Are they refusing to try and fix your truck?