Complaint Review: Halliburton/mellon Bank

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:walhalla South Carolina
Halliburton/mellon Bank
P O Box 358014 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Breinigsville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Halliburton/mellon Bank tried to rip me off by sending a phony check Check Came From Breinigsville, pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I just received a check from these people too. they wanted me to deposit this check and then draw out all the money and keep 10% and western union the rest to a lady in Sonia Smith in London, england. I am aggravated about this because I was looking for legitimate work online and instead I get this scammer trying to put me in further debt than I already am.

Just be careful about this and check everything out b4 you do this.And also keep all the information they send you. You can also get in touch with the security people at halliburton at 713-839-4706 ask for skip cunningham

T. b
walhalla, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halliburtonmellon-Bank/Breinigsville-Pennsylvania-18031/Halliburtonmellon-Bank-tried-to-rip-me-off-by-sending-a-phony-check-Check-Came-From-Brein-436767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halliburton/mellon Bank