Complaint Review: Hallie John sister modeling agency

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: machelle — North Carolina
Hallie John sister modeling agency
1665 washington ave miami beach, Florida USA

Hallie John sister modeling agency avon scam same letter bull as the other lady described. Recieved another email stating the sponsor "accidently sent me the check for the products and included her travel expenses" and would I kindly send her the money back because people are funny about these things. The only thing is I never sent her a total yet on what she owed me. I did however give her my address and phone numbers where I could be reached. I tried the number she gave me and guess what it was "no longer in service and disconnected" !!! I feel so violated and hope she is stopped! I however did the un christian thing and sent her a nasty email back telling her she was busted and I had looked up her information and found the reports of her scams. Hopefully, " the mystery check will show up and I will turn it into the authorites. I have learned a vaulable lesson I will check info before processing my order. She did not get any products or money !!!!!!!!! Machelle Samuel miami beach Florida

Avon scam as the other lady reported.  I did not send products out or cash a check and refund HallieJohn the remaining balance.  But I did give her my address and phone numbers where I could be reached. I checked the phone number no longer in service and disconnected.  I verified she did not exsit which is something I should've done from the beginning. I hope I do get the 'alleged check because then maybe someone in the authorities can track her down and put a stop to her scams once and for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hallie-John-sister-modeling-agency/miami-beach-Florida/Hallie-John-sister-modeling-agency-avon-scam-same-letter-bull-as-the-other-lady-describe-1053511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hallie John sister modeling agency