Complaint Review: Halligan Lawn & Garden

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Erica — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Halligan Lawn & Garden
1461 S. Dewey Dr. Suite 121 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Halligan Lawn & Garden Harris Family Hauling Landscape, lawn disaster, landscaping gone wrong, Las Vegas, Nevada

I was very excited about finally getting my disorderly lawn taken care of by Halligan Lawn and Garden because they offered amazing service at a very reasonable price. However, amazing service is the exact opposite of what I received! My lawn looked even worse than it did before and they did not even touch the trees I wanted them to trim up. I cant believe a company like this is still in business. I would never recommend Halligan Lawn & Garden to anyone. Beware! I never leave reviews but it is necessary for me to spread the word on this one. Wow!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halligan-Lawn-Garden/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Halligan-Lawn-Garden-Harris-Family-Hauling-Landscape-lawn-disaster-landscaping-gone-wr-1010073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halligan Lawn & Garden