Complaint Review: Halo Models & Talent Group

• Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Tybee Island Georgia USA
Halo Models & Talent Group
halotalentsavannah.com Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Halo Models & Talent Group Halo Agency halotalentsavannah.com Stephanie Duke Halo Talent Agency Halo Savannah All work and NO PAY. Savannah, Georgia

*Author of original report: Disregard THIS report.

My son and I auditioned for a commercial through Halo Models & Talent back in October 2008. We both got cast.
The commercial shoot happened in December 2008 and we promptly turned in our paperwork to Stephanie Duke - Halo Models and Talent, Savannah GA. The contract states that we may have to wait a few months to get paid. This is understandable in this industry.

Well the commercials we did are on the air and here we are almost a year later and still no pay for either of us.

We have contacted Stephanie Duke of Halo Models and Talent numerous times over the last six months regarding this matter. She is always very nice and says "she'll look into it" and that "the other actors were paid so this is just a mix up".

As it turns out, I was contacted by one of the other actors and he was wondering if my son and I have ever received our payment as he had not.  He stated that Stephanie told him the same thing she had told us.

The thing that really chaps me is that, for me, this is no big deal. But my son had a great time being in a commercial and would really like to do it again. It's sad that we now know that Stephanie Duke of Halo Models & Talent is not the upstanding honest business woman she claims to be and we'll just have to use another agent for this kind of activity. Too Bad.

Of course, if we ever do receive payment, I will remove this post immediately. So if you're reading this, the matter has not been resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Halo-Models-Talent-Group/Savannah-Georgia-31401/Halo-Models-Talent-Group-Halo-Agency-halotalentsavannahcom-Stephanie-Duke-Halo-Talent-A-502279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Halo Models & Talent Group

Disregard THIS report.

AUTHOR: Mr Palmer - (USA)

This report is no longer current as remuneration by the party mentioned in the report was made. However, a new updated report has been posted here;