Complaint Review: Hamilton Watch

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Hamilton Watch
1200 Harbor Blvd. Weehawken, New Jersey U.S.A.

Hamilton Watch, Hamilton Watch makes lousy watches Weehawken New Jersey

I bought a brand new Jazzmaster with power reserve indicator & the indicator was not functioning. I was told to send it to Hamilton & they would make it good. I did this & received a bill for $172 (nearly a month after sending them the watch.) I contacted an extremely brusk customer service rep who told me I needed to send proof of purchase which I did. Then I was told it would be a month or more before I'd get the watch back.

Each time I've called the customer service rep has been cold & not very cooperative. It's a shame that such a great American brand has been taken over by a cold Swiss company who could apparently care less about proper quality control or customer service. I still do not have the watch back.

Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hamilton-Watch/Weehawken-New-Jersey-07094/Hamilton-Watch-Hamilton-Watch-makes-lousy-watches-Weehawken-New-Jersey-305438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hamilton Watch