Complaint Review: Hammerhoff Law group Pc

3443 E Fort Lowell Rd Tucson, Arizona USA
  • Phone: 520-622-0340
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Hammerhoff Law group Pc Law firm violated my right to view a document to determin authentity. Some how this law firm obtained a judgement with out providing document. Tucson Nationwide

*Author of original report: Another court case with this atty

Tucson Justice Court

115 N Church Ave.

Tucson, Az 85701

0227470214 ID # CV10033328 7/2011

resolve not reported.$3,597.00

I sent a request to view the check they say I wrote.  Per the law I am supposed to be able to do that.  I never received the document.  I then found out a judgement was entered, without me going to court, or viewing the document.  I am also concerned there is a connection to Chase Bank due to the different accounts that are attributed to my name, without documentation.  Seems like since I had an account, possible other accounts might have been facated and atributed to me. When I ask for wet ink signatures, I get statements that could be made on the internet, nothing with my signature. No proof.  I think this judgement should be removed from the courts and the Law Firm repremanded for violation my rights and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hammerhoff-Law-group-Pc/Tucson-Arizona-85716/Hammerhoff-Law-group-Pc-Law-firm-violated-my-right-to-view-a-document-to-determin-authent-1165836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hammerhoff Law group Pc

Another court case with this atty

AUTHOR: 4lllls - ()

In Tucson court.  Had the same experience.

statecasefiles.justia.com/documents/arizona/court-of-appeals-division-one-unpublshed/cv-11-0577.pdf?ts=1338562880

Another article states I am being sued by Hammeroff Law group representing Copper State financial mgmt .

What to do next?