Complaint Review: Hampshire Labs

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: J. W. — Toledo Washington United States of America
Hampshire Labs
4832 Park Glen Road, Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Hampshire Labs Tried the 6-month supply ordered, but refund only good for 120 days. Won't refund money. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Ordered 6-bottles of TosterAll  and 6 bottles of DHEA for a total of $179.65 on 12/01/11.  I tried it for the 6 months, which put me to June, 2011.  Unfortunately, the refund expired after 3 months, 3/30/12.  The company refuses to refund my money, although I shipped the empty bottles & one unused DHEA  back & have the signed certificate of receipt.

I had already tried one of their products, which didn't work.  When I called to ship it back, they told me about this "new" product I should try.  So I ordered it;and the sales person said it sometimes takes 6 months to a year to get results.   I faithfully used the product, with no results until it was gone.

They deny to refund my money, which is fraud, when they say it will take 6 months to see results. I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hampshire-Labs/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55416/Hampshire-Labs-Tried-the-6-month-supply-ordered-but-refund-only-good-for-120-days-Wont-960913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hampshire Labs