Complaint Review: Hampton Inn Annapolis

• Submitted: Sat, April 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Nick the Greek — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Hampton Inn Annapolis
Annapolis, Maryland United States of America

Hampton Inn Annapolis Try to cheat me on Satisfaction Guaranteed Annapolis, Maryland

First morning they turned off the hot water with NO warning in the middle of my shower.  I had to rinse with cold water at the bathroom sink.  No warning at all.  They said they tried to call.  The phone never rang.  Second evening the Internet did not work until the next afternoon.  I complained to the national office to get my money back under the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.  After three weeks I called to ask where my check was that the woman promised me.  It was not authorized.  I raised cain and within 10 days I got a check for the full amount via Fed Ex.  They lied to avoid their guarantee.  They did not treat me with any respect.  The only reason I stayed the second night was I was in town for a funeral and did not have the time to find another hotel.  I will NEVER stay in a Hampton Inn or Hilton Hotel again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hampton-Inn-Annapolis/Annapolis-Maryland-21401/Hampton-Inn-Annapolis-Try-to-cheat-me-on-Satisfaction-Guaranteed-Annapolis-Maryland-865309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hampton Inn Annapolis