Complaint Review: Hampton Roads Termite and Pest Control, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
Hampton Roads Termite and Pest Control, Inc.
609 Innovation Drive Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

Hampton Roads Termite and Pest Control, Inc. Unethical Chesapeake, Virginia

I purchased a home in the Hampton Roads area in June, 2011.  As part of the transaction I received the

usual fungus and moisture report inspection report from Hampton Roads Termite and Pest Control, Inc.  The inspection report stated that there was no active fungus.  A month later I engaged Hampton Roads Termite and Pest Control, Inc. toperform routine fungus inspection and pest control services.  As is customary with a new customer, they performed a full inspection of my property.  Upon completing

this inspection they reported that I had a major fungus problem and would need to spend thousands of dollars to remedy the problem.  At this point I determined that either their initial report was incorrect or they were now trying to con me into something I did not need.  I engaged another firm to obtain a second opinion.  The second firm confirmed that there was in fact a problem.

That left me in a situation where I purchased a home relying upon a totally false and negligent report from Hampton Roads Termite and Pest Control.  I have initiated legal action against them, but they keep using every tactic possible to delay the legal process.   This firm is either inept, unethical or both.  Whatever the case, avoid them at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hampton-Roads-Termite-and-Pest-Control-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Hampton-Roads-Termite-and-Pest-Control-Inc-Unethical-Chesapeake-Virginia-996291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hampton Roads Termite and Pest Control, Inc.