Complaint Review: Hand in Stone - Anthem AZ

• Reported By: Erik — Phoenix Arizona
Hand in Stone - Anthem AZ
39504 N. Daisy Mtn Dr Anthem, Arizona USA

Hand in Stone - Anthem AZ Fraudulent CC Charges Anthem Arizona

I would LOVE to write a great review about this business and the management but that is not the case.
I consider myself a new customer as I have only been there one time last month. Everything was great about my experience then. However the gal upfront asked me if i would like a membership and i specifically told her no as and i do not know when exactly i will be back the following month so i am not going to schedule an appointment yet. I will call you back once i know MY schedule and can come back in.

Well two days ago i get an erroneous charge on my debit card for $79.95 that I questioned.  So i called in to question the charge and the first gal told me that i had made an appointment and didn't cancel within 24-48 hours. I adamantly told her NO i did not and explained what i have written above and that i was out of town for the past week. She said she would have to talk to the owners to reverse a charge but that would not be until the following day as that's when they would be back.

I called them back just today as i had not heard back yet and talked to the gal again explaining even that i want to be a customer and i want to come back for services and actually schedule an appointment and use the funds i have already paid for that appt for one i want to schedule. She told me no, the owners won't allow this! I couldn't believe what i heard and started to become irritated. Also she said they sent me an email and i read it even! What?? I sure did not ever get one nor was anything 'read'. Bottom line is i didn't have an appointment in the first place to cancel before 24-48 hrs period. I would have liked to be a repeat customer (as i liked the work they did) and even offered to use those funds so i could actually come in but their stubbornness and irrationalism has completely turned me off.  They charged my card fraudulently and my only other step is to dispute this thru my bank unfortunately.
The owners have my number if they would like to call me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hand-in-Stone-Anthem-AZ/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Hand-in-Stone-Anthem-AZ-Fraudulent-CC-Charges-Anthem-Arizona-1126487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hand in Stone - Anthem AZ