Complaint Review: HandHeldItems.com

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: SE0WebGuy — Denver Colorado United States of America
HandHeldItems.com
1211 John Reed Court City of Industry, California United States of America

HandHeldItems.com IGG Factory, Inc Terrible Service, Blackmail Customers for Amazon Feedback City of Industry, California

This is perhaps the worst online retailer I've ever dealt with.

I purchased a cable, they sent me the wrong one. Simple enough, just replace it. But rather than work with me to resolve this issue, they continually told me it was my fault, that they aren't responsible for return shipping, etc. etc. They would not budge to help me.

Finally they agreed to ship me a replacement and a shipping label for the return item...BUT they would only do this if I gave them positive feedback on Amazon FIRST! I refused, telling them that (1) That's against Amazon's policies and, (2) Feedback is for me to leave at my will, and I'd gladly leave good feedback IF they fix my problem. That's how feedback works.

Since I would not agree to leave positive feedback, they refused to ship me the replacement part and shipping label. This is outright blackmail, not to mention harming the Amazon Marketplace and violating their guidelines. All of the messages they've sent me just repeatedly blame me as the person at fault in the claim, never offering any further solutions. I still don't have a resolution.

They have already used (and will continue to use) quite a bit of time, money, resources and manpower just on this one claim. And the order was only $2.99. Just the time spent on all their emails alone has already cost that company more than the order cost. To me, that's clear cut proof that this place is SO STUBBORN that they're willing to spend more assets refusing help to its customers than the cost of helping them with a resolution.

Stay far away, there's tons of other places you can go than this place, and you'll get better service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HandHeldItemscom/City-of-Industry-California-91745/HandHeldItemscom-IGG-Factory-Inc-Terrible-Service-Blackmail-Customers-for-Amazon-Feedba-962288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HandHeldItems.com