Complaint Review: Handi-port

• Submitted: Fri, September 09, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 17, 2012

• Reported By: Barry — elizabethtown Kentucky U.S.A.
Handi-port
17269 WEST HIGHWAY 80 Internet United States of America

Handi-port Wilson Manufacturing Refuses to finish garage. Shotty work, Internet

*Author of original report: This neigbor comment proves they ripped me off

*Consumer Comment: This man is my nieghbor

Ordered a 24X30 Metal Garage. Construction crew ran out of daylight and could not finished the job. They did not install the trim, ect. Crew forman told me they would return in 4 days to complete the job. They never returned. I have called them several times and get nothing but excuses and empty promises.

The next morning  I inspected the work and it was very shotty. The building is 4" off square. They missed anchor points. The walls have gaps to the point you can see daylight. The roof leaks bad. No trim was installed. The garage door is out of adjustment. Crew littered my yard with cigarette butts and paper. If I ran my business like they do , I would be broke in no time. I plan on having another contractor to finish and repair the job and file a small claims agaist them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Handi-port/internet/Handi-port-Wilson-Manufacturing-Refuses-to-finish-garage-Shotty-work-Internet-774992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Handi-port

This neigbor comment proves they ripped me off

AUTHOR: Barry - (USA)

Comming on here and making like you are a nieghbor shows that you people are complete and utter pieces of sh*t.
You will burn in hell for what you did
you will burn in hell for the "nieghbor" comment.
I hope that everything in the world that can go wrong with you happens
you can take your bullsh*t scrape metal business and your momma and stick them both up your A*!

This man is my nieghbor

AUTHOR: tydie - (United States of America)

I am a neighbor to this man who says he has been "Ripped Off" He complained form the beginging how he bought the garage and it was not tall enough for him. He wanted them to make it taller after they had already arrived. Which they cant do with out some type of notice before arriving. Then he complained he should of bought the trim a seal package (which with out you can see day light from the inside at the corners) so the installer said he would leave the trim off the building and come back at a later and install the seals to satifiy my neighbor. Him and the installer agreed on a price to do that. While the installer was gone he added the trim himself with different screws then the company uses and messed some of the trim up and he also added some to roof and the walls thinking it would make the building better or something. When the installer came back the poor guy actually tried to fix the screw ups that my neighbor had made himself. But there wasn't much that could be done. See the thing is that I own a garage from handi port i thought the people were nice and the building looks great. i made sure mine was going to fit my needs before i bought it and i definatly asked alot of questions about what i was recieving. Its my neighbors stupidity that got him into this mess of crap. I am sure handi port would of come back and fixed any thing that went wrong on their end. i mean they have the best BBB scored in the nation. haha I just wanted to thruogh my two cents worth into this mess. Handi port is a good company been dealing with them for years and they have always done a great job. they put a sticker on every one of their building with their phone nubmer here it is 1-800-615-8222

Asia