Complaint Review: Handy Helping Hands, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Justice for Consumers — Roswell Georgia United States of America
Handy Helping Hands, LLC
2531 Ginger Leaf Dr NE Conyers, GA 30013 Conyers, Georgia United States of America

Handy Helping Hands, LLC Christoper NOT Helpful NOT Handy : Professional movers? I think not. Showed up with a $20 u-haul truck, moved furniture ONLY to damage it and refuses to FILE CLAIM Conyers, Georgia

Series of events:

{Over the past two weeks I have contacted you multiple times, first on the night of the incident, then again on Sunday Oct. 7th. You told me this would be handled during normal business hours. I then had to cal you that following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. You told me that it was a matter of time and you wanted to come out. I was again patient. You told me you would make an attempt to come out Wed. October, 10th, you were unable to come. You then told me that you would be coming out on Saturday October 13th between 12-1pm. I rearranged my day to be available. You called me at noon and said you would be coming between 12-1, but running late. I then received a call at 2:30pmyou ran into a snag in Conyers. You were unable to come out and were going out of town until this week. I have tried to call you 3 times since then and left you a voicemail. I have heard nothing from you since this past Saturday and here we are Wednesday of the next week, you told me you could come out todayI know I will not be seeing you.}

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Handy-Helping-Hands-LLC/Conyers-Georgia-30013/Handy-Helping-Hands-LLC-Christoper-NOT-Helpful-NOT-Handy-Professional-movers-I-think-956673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Handy Helping Hands, LLC