existed

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:ARIZONA Arizona
Handyman Club Of America And RMCB Collection Agency
RMCB; PO BOX 1238 ELMSFORD, New York U.S.A.

Handyman Club Of America And RMCB Collection Agency RECEIVING NOTICES OF PAYMENT DUE FROM COLLECTION AGENCY HIRED BY HANDYMAN CLUB OF AMERICA ELMSFORD New York

I have been receiving notices from RMCB Collection Agency for Handyman Club of America. They say I own $12.00 for 12 magazines. I only received one magazine, which was free and then cancelled any future magazines. I received notices directly from Handyman for payment. I wrote them and told them that this was cancelled after I received my first free issue. They kept sending notices and then sent it to collections. NO phone number was ever listed for both companies so I was not able to talk directly to someone concerning this matter. I am still receiving notices fromt he colection agency. I wish this to stop.

Mina
ARIZONA, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Handyman-Club-Of-America-And-RMCB-Collection-Agency/ELMSFORD-New-York-10523-0938/Handyman-Club-Of-America-And-RMCB-Collection-Agency-RECEIVING-NOTICES-OF-PAYMENT-DUE-FROM-372085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Handyman Club Of America And RMCB Collection Agency