Complaint Review: Handyman Club Of America

• Reported By: Donald — Yucaipa California
Handyman Club Of America
Minnetonka, Minnesota United States of America

Handyman Club Of America HCOA Probable intermittent SCAM Minnetonka, Minnesota

At my former address, I was supposed-to be a converted lifetime member of HCOA...apparently it was meant to NEVER HAPPEN as I recently-called HCOA ( FINALLY, after the LONG AWAITED Gold card showed-up by mail) with their "hidden" toll-free number I couldn't locate-through toll free Telco information nor 411, either, which PREVIOUSLY, I COULD and the woman THEN "said" if I sent-in the recent $100 gift-check. I would be paid in full & no dues due and I'd get the Chisel set (either, PREVIOUSLY never-sent or lost/ stolen in the mails) and router-bits replaced with the other "benefit-stuff". NOW, they deny the phone-call, woman & receiving all acknowledged-dues received EXCEPT $92 dollars of it & NOTHING lost in the mails will be replaced and the ROUTER promised by the woman(back when their toll-free number WAS LISTED W/ INFORMATION), WILL BE DENIED OF ME, I WAS OBVIOUSLY "BAIT & SWITCHED" . (ILLEGALLY) AFTER THIS, I THINK THE.LESSON-IS; IT'S CHEAPER AND LESS-CUMBERSOME to buy this-stuff at volume-discount stores and or the hardware stores. EXAMPLE; I got a MAKITA LITHIUM-ION cordless-drill with an extra battery & lots of accessories/drills for about $86 on-sale & I wasn't required to test-it. it was STRICTLY "CASH & CARRY". No fraud attempted! NONE, TO WORRY-ABOUT! Minnesota is another location of a "failed-enterprise", or a NEARBY-IT, "STATE"-is: I am talking-about GATEWAY 2000 Computers, of-course. ACER COMPUTERS had to buy-them-out & THEY were another mail-order outfit, too! SO..,BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Handyman-Club-Of-America/Minnetonka-Minnesota-/Handyman-Club-Of-America-HCOA-Probable-intermittent-SCAM-Minnetonka-Minnesota-1037968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Handyman Club Of America