Complaint Review: Handyman Club Of America

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Handyman Club Of America
12301 Whitewater Dr Minnetonka, Minnesota U.S.A.

Handyman Club Of America Billing for fictitious calender Minnetonka Minnesota

Let's add a new twist to this "scamming". As a recently "paid in full" life member I am know being billed for a calendar that was never received nor authorized or requested. I have sent a response letter indicating my sentiments about this and to discontinue sending bills for a "ficticious calender".

The invoices continue to arrive. I stated in my response to the first billing that nothing was ever received and if billing continues I would have to escalate complaint proceedures. This is now escalated to let any and everyone know of the continued "harrassment" of this club. Especially once you are a "PAID IN FULL" life member.

I refuse to waste my valuable time promoting this company but will persue every legal avenue necessary to protect my "LIFE MEMBERSHIP" to receive what I have now "PAID FOR IN FULL".

Frank d.
Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Handyman-Club-Of-America/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343/Handyman-Club-Of-America-Billing-for-fictitious-calender-Minnetonka-Minnesota-297933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Handyman Club Of America