Avenue

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
Handyman Club Of America
12301 Whitewater Drive Minnetonka, Minnesota U.S.A.

Handyman Club Of America ,North American Hunting Club Fraudulent membership offer & test products Minnetonka Minnesota

After joining both supposed legitimate membership clubs stated, I realized they are one in the same and use the same addresses.

The products stated to test never arrived, and shortly after paying both memberships in advance with a promise of receiving $40.00 gas rebates as well, I started to receive telemarketer calls on my private cell phone saying my rebates for gas will be arriving soon, but they started to pressure me into giving my credit card information to them for other products and monthly memberships to receive I did not even want!!!

After I received the gas rebates packet as expected, I found it was another plot from a ValuPLus Online organization who said I had to pay them a monthly grocery coupon club membership of $19.99 first before I received my gas rebates and had to return gas receipts to them for ags I bought first before they would refund me that cost, hence, my "rebate"...

This is all a hype & scam job on the US public and needs stopped! I filed letters to both Handyman & North American Hunter with a Cease & Desist and demand for my membership fees to be refunded as they promise to do in their literature, and also STOP giving my private information out to this telemarketing firm who has hounded me since with other worthless offers.

Steve
Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Handyman-Club-Of-America/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343/Handyman-Club-Of-America-North-American-Hunting-Club-Fraudulent-membership-offer-test-p-323038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Handyman Club Of America