Complaint Review: Handyman Club of America

• Submitted: Fri, November 18, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: tazman — Vacaville California United States of America
Handyman Club of America

Handyman Club of America RIP OFF, They took my money and didn't give me the items was promised Internet

One person worte in how geart the hadyman club of america was, well, that was the only good one I saw. All I can say is they must work there, because all they did to me is RIP ME OFF. I sent them my $24.00 in May 2011 so far all I recieved is one of the two gits promised and one magazine. OH, I did recieve one letter trying to get me to give them more money for a life time mebership and the promise of more gifts, WHAT A JOKE. If you get an ofer to join this club THROW IT AWAY,!!! What a waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Handyman-Club-of-America/internet/Handyman-Club-of-America-RIP-OFF-They-took-my-money-and-didnt-give-me-the-items-was-pro-799532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Handyman Club of America