Complaint Review: Hanfield Financial Group

29 Felcher Drive Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 905-781.3469
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Hanfield Financial Group This company sent me a cashier check in the mail indicating I had another 39k waiting to be released Niagara Falls Ontario

Hello Consumers:

This is tragic!! in our current economic times, to send such things to individuals who truely are in need of desperate financial help sends a chill down my spine. What the heck are they thinking! This company sent a check to me in the nail for $3,900 indicating I had until February 25th to claim the remainder of my $39,000 for a random comsumer lottery that I was lucky enough to win. Although yes I thought this was just to good to be true.....still fantasies of paying off debt, a new car, blessing my family with some much needed relief went swirling around my head. I'm glad I looked the company online before I went ahead and cashed that cashiers check! Thanks to this website I won't be scammed!

Casco, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hanfield-Financial-Group/Niagara-Falls-Ontario-HGN-4T1/Hanfield-Financial-Group-This-company-sent-me-a-cashier-check-in-the-mail-indicating-I-had-424820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hanfield Financial Group