Complaint Review: Hangzhou Dayangchem Co.,Ltd

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: PissedOffCust — United States of America
Hangzhou Dayangchem Co.,Ltd
B/2601 Fuli Building, 328# WenEr Rd., Hangzhou Cit Internet United States of America

Hangzhou Dayangchem Co.,Ltd Sally Scam Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is a slander

This is yet another scam on the net located from China!  There a "company" that manufactures chemicals operating on website www.chinadayangchem.com They seem to be great with customer service even send you a free sample, until you send money for an order. Once I payed the emails quit no responses what so ever to my emails regarding my order.

They only seem to accept T/T wire transfer, the bank account is as follows:

HSBC (Bank Hong Kong)
Accnt # 817-272891-838
Swift code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Address: 1 Queens Rd Central, Hong Kong
Zhang Baokui

Don't fall for this like I did, I hope my efforts in writing this saves someone money. Always research before buying was my demeanor and still I fall for a scam.

Sincerely,
PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hangzhou-Dayangchem-CoLtd/internet/Hangzhou-Dayangchem-CoLtd-Sally-Scam-Internet-975283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hangzhou Dayangchem Co.,Ltd

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is a slander

AUTHOR: Gavin Tang - ()

We, HANGZHOU DAYANGCHEM CO.,LTD, has been in this industry for 15 years and has good reputation. We have many American clients that doing business regularly. We are shocked when some customer informs us that there is a complaint on Ripoff Report.

We investigate the business around the report date which operated by Sally. The customer's name is Matt. Following is the story:

In Nov 3rd 2012, Matt ask us to send a free sample for a very expensive chemical product, after negotiation, we  sent the 500mg free sample to him on Nov 12th 2012, the DHL tracking number 4617187842. But in Nov 16th 2012, he told Sally the 500mg sample is not enough and ask us to send another 500mg free sample. We decided to charge USD120 for the sample because it is very expensive product and the freight fee by express. Both sides agreed and on Nov 27th 2012, we recieved the payment USD120 and we start repacking the sample and send by DHL on Dec 1st 2012, tracking number: 6212914886.

Please note the report date, it is Nov 28th 2012, that means, only one day after we received the payment, he write this report. Who can send cargo from China to USA in ONE DAY??? And I searched the email record in our system, in Nov 28th, he sent us email said he is worried about the cargo but Sally do not reply because the time difference between China and USA, our company do not working in evening. Sally replied him email on Nov 29th as soon as she started work.

So far, we think this report is false and we did nothing wrong in this business. All the above I wrote is the truth, argument and challenge is welcomed if the complainant has different view.

But I have to say this report has really negtive effect on our company and Ripoff Report has to respect the truth and